Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2013, 03:45 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello!

Hiya,

I am new to this forum, but have been an active memeber of another Pentax forum for some years, stumbled into this forum because you have a lot of Q users and an amazing thread of images from said Q. I shoot with my beloved K100d and my new K7 and am just looking into getting a Q.

Nice to meet you all!

Jemma

06-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Jemma, good to have you on board with us.
06-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... enjoy the K-7 and looking forward to seeing an image or two ... J
06-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... enjoy the K-7 and looking forward to seeing an image or two ... J
I am in France aswel, I'm down in Nice, how about you?

I am originally from London and the natural light here is unbelievable compared to London, the K-7 is lapping it up!

06-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by alulacheery Quote

I am originally from London and the natural light here is unbelievable compared to London, the K-7 is lapping it up!
City of Poitiers (86 - Vienne), thus the name ... the K-7 is nice equipment, I had one before upgrading to my K-5 ... J
06-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Ahh makes sense. Yes I am really pleased with it so far, at first I struggled as I felt the colours were less punchy than my k100d but with the DA 55-300 I have just recieved as well, it is a very nice combination, I have been housebound for the last week or so and that's a frustration as it's not really an inside length but the time will come when I can properly put it through it's paces! Hopefully I will have something nice to contribute soon.
06-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #7

Hiya,

I am new to this forum, but have been an active memeber of another Pentax forum for some years, stumbled into this forum because you have a lot of Q users and an amazing thread of images from said Q. I shoot with my beloved K100d and my new K7 and am just looking into getting a Q.

Nice to meet you all!

Jemma
Hi Jemma, welcome aboard!

06-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you've found a French pal already.
06-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Oh dear, another expat in France. Welcome from one expat to another I've descended from the cold, cold north to the Paris area some 15ish years ago...and while I enjoy the occasional business trip to Côte d'Azur and Nice, Paris is (usually) plenty hot for me to just about not die every year