Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #1

Hello from Wisconsin

Hello,

I have viewed this wonderful site so many times I decided it was time to join!

I was a professional photographer for a number of years until an injury messed up my arms but I am getting back into the swing again. So much is the same and so much to learn!

Jacqui

06-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #2

Original Poster
Hello again.

I have never been a Pentax shooter but have always liked the system very much. I love that I can adapt old manual glass so easily to the Pentax cameras and the weather proofing. I live in Spring Green, Wisconsin and its in a lovely but often damp river valley. I am just 5 minutes from Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin.

Also, I absolutely appreciate the generosity of tips, critiquing and advice. One of the biggest challenges I face right now is learning to use the site properly and effectively so all advice is welcome.

Jacqui
06-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums and the world of Pentax Jacqui
06-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums!

That is a very beautiful area of Wisconsin. I grew up in Madison and miss very much traveling out and around WI.

Again, welcome! I will be looking forward to some lovely photos of said damp river valley.

Best Regards,
Jeff

06-20-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to back to photography and to this forum, enjoy what you find here.
06-20-2013, 02:46 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... please post an image or two soon ... J