Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #1

Cheers from Northern Canada

Greetings. I must admit from the start that my knowledge of photography is limited but I have been a collector of sorts for many years and especially lenses specifically Pentax. I'm getting close to retirement so I suppose its time to part with things. I'm going to make a donation right after this post and hopefully figure out how to use the tools of this fine site to list some items.

I actually thought that I had said hello in the past but when I logged on I was directed here.

06-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, have you not considered using the lenses and becoming part of the community here.
06-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... please post us an image or two soon ... J
06-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
jac
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Joining to just to leave? Stick around, you might enjoy it!

06-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Keep what you'll use and sell the rest to us!

re-Welcome aboard.
06-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, have you not considered using the lenses and becoming part of the community here.
Sure and I will stick around but as I said I'm out of my league. Never meant to come across as wanting just to sell my wares and leave. Not sure how that other poster gathered that? Wanting to get rid of some of my lenses and collectables is why I joined.
It has nothing to do whether I stay or go.
06-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #7
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by LensCollector Quote
Sure and I will stick around but as I said I'm out of my league. Never meant to come across as wanting just to sell my wares and leave. Not sure how that other poster gathered that? Wanting to get rid of some of my lenses and collectables is why I joined.
It has nothing to do whether I stay or go.
Out of your league? For not knowing everything? We are all sorts here, and most of us are here to learn.

So... Welcome!