Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #1

Just an introduction......

Just wanted to introduce myself and state why I ended up as a Pentax fan. When looking for a dslr I began getting sick at the prices of Nikon & Canon and longed for something different. I wanted flexibility in lenses and to be able to capture the image in my mind without being limited by the dollars in my wallet. I know the photography industry is constantly a quality demanding one so when I stumbled upon Pentax it was a good fit. They offered me features that much more expensive cameras have, even some that other companies don't such as shake reduction in the body and the infamous green button metering. I purchased my K100d secondhand and have great manual lenses that produce beautiful 6mp images. I am an artist that is constantly looking to learn and expand on technique and idea. I look forward to contributing to a community, that for a couple of years now, have just been a voyeur of (what photographer isn't). As the great Dirk Diggler once said, "ready to shoot, Jack".

06-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums
06-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... I still have my K110D which works great ... please post us an image or two soon ... J
06-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, look forward to you bringing your artistic eye to the proceedings.

06-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #5

Photos: Albums
Welcome!