Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Greetings From The Adirondacks (New York)

Hello,

great to have a pentax only site.

been a pentax user since childhood, i suppose. definitely it was my dads system. stuck with pentax when i built my own system and really like the direction pentax is headed with the K10D, the super high quality limiteds, and the overall resurgence of the company.

I've used everything from KX to k1000, to Program Plus, to P30t, to PZ1p to ist 35 and D. Right up to the k10D.

i've shot and shoot PJ and sports with the Pentax system. And the system is well suited for adventure photography. Climbing, paddling, backpacking, mountaineering, etc.

Thanks for the site, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Justin

01-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mountain Vision Quote
Hello,

great to have a pentax only site.

been a pentax user since childhood, i suppose. definitely it was my dads system. stuck with pentax when i built my own system and really like the direction pentax is headed with the K10D, the super high quality limiteds, and the overall resurgence of the company.

I've used everything from KX to k1000, to Program Plus, to P30t, to PZ1p to ist 35 and D. Right up to the k10D.

i've shot and shoot PJ and sports with the Pentax system. And the system is well suited for adventure photography. Climbing, paddling, backpacking, mountaineering, etc.

Thanks for the site, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Justin
welcome!

I was just down in your area this past summer. we stayed overnight in a town called Amsterdam.
I have to say, going through the Catskills area without stopping to fly fish was really hard to do! (had my family, on our way to Newport, RI on vacation)

I didn't have a digital back then so I am hoping some of your photos will bring back a few memories

cheers

randy
01-14-2007, 07:56 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
welcome aboard.
01-14-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums Mountain Vision. I can't wait to see some of your pictures. I'm sure you get a few good landscape shots while you are on your treks?