Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from New Jersey

Hello all,

My name is Alyssa and I'm 14 years old. I just got a new Pentax camera in October and I'm loving it. The camera is an Optio M20. It's a digi cam. I love photography and I started in October. I hope to take a few classes in high school. Anyway, here are some of my photos:

They aren't all that great. I have been looking around on the site for a bit and everyone's photography skills are beautiful. I hope to learn alot from this site and eventually get better.

Thanks for your time!

01-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi Alyssa and welcome to the forum.

You are one of the youngest members here and I am one of the oldest if not the oldest. This is a nice place to visit and to learn, I learn something every day that I am here. Classes in High School would be a good thing, I know that our local High School here has a very good photo-video program.

BTW, nice pictures I especially like the second one.

Take care, Heinrich
01-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hi Alyssa, you're off to a great start! Keep taking pictures and posting. Your dog is cute!
01-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Your photos are very nicely shot and composed - you've got a great eye. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Welcome to the forums!

01-14-2007, 10:38 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome!

good to see people of all ages here
we don't get to many people with P&S cameras, but the great thing about this site its not how much your spent on your camera or know about photography, what brings us together is the love of it all and the fact that we all own pentax cameras.

You are starting at a great age. I wish there was digital cameras when I was your age, and I would likely be a lot better at it then I am now.
Digital enables you to take photos that you don't even think will look any good.... but sometimes those photos become some of our best work.

Keeping an open mind is very important as well. even taking shot for the hang of it is a good thing, as eventually you will be able to learn what made the photo good or bad.

you have shown us some really good pics so far,
looking forward to more of them,

take care

randy