Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #1

Hello from Greece

Hi everyone, my name is Elias and I come from Greece. Although I have been reading posts and reviews from pentaxforums.com for almost a year I hadnít been in the community as a registered member until now.
I have to admit that I am on a small budget and that my most used lens is the DA 15mm which I love it. The DA 15mm has taught me photography, how to frame my view and take shots on my theme.
I love my little K-r, after all itís my first DSLR, but I have to admit that I may not stick with the brand as it is not so famous here in Greece and moreover in case I consider to take the big step to move to FF, I wonít wait until Pentax decides to hit the market.
I shoot landscapes and cityscapes and this is my 500px account in case you wish to take a look at my work: 500px / Elias Pentikis / Photos

I am glad I am here in Pentax forums! Even if I move to another brand I will still have Pentax in my heart. I believe that once a Pentaxian always a Pentaxian.

Cheers!

07-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, glad you joined!
07-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, good that you signed up at last.
07-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forums Elias. You have some beautiful photos

07-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hi Elias, welcome to the forums; you will be in good company here.

You have a good camera and a nice collection of lenses. Switching brands will not necessarily improve your photography. Keep in mind that camera and lenses are just tools that TAKE photographs; the photographer is the one that MAKES photographs.

After all if you feel that a FF will be better for you, then a medium format will be even better, so start thinking about the 645D. There is no end to it.

Enjoy what you have, take lots of pictures and ignore other peoples' unfamiliarity with Pentax; their loss!

Take care,

Demetri
07-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... enjoy the K-r (I do mine) and hope to see an image or two soon ... J