Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-17-2013, 05:54 AM   #1

Hi from the sky

Hello everybody,

i'm a Frenchy beginner, i've bought my first SLR on may 2013. A Pentax K-5 with 18-55 kit WR. I recently made ​​a good deal by buying a 70mm Ltd. I'm currently learning how to properly use this lens.

I have been interested in differents kind of artistic expressions for a long time (spectator side). A pressing need to produce led me to explore the photography. So, since a few week, i read and i shoot, trying to improve myself.

I've found this forum and i like the dynamism of the community. I hope that none langage barrier could slow down our exchange on that fascinating subject. I have an intermediate English level but It's an opportunity to improve it by the way. So, if sometimes my sentences are non senses, notify me.

See you soon on the forum.

Céphée

07-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, language is never a barrier here, if the worst comes to worst there's always Google Translate!
07-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Oh dear, I'm a foreigner now in France for >15 years...when I moved down here, I spoke literally no french...as in, absolutely nothing. I got by, anyhow

Your English is just great, and remember: a picture is word a thousand words anyways...and we *love* pictures, from beginners and experts (like the Kerrowdown, above) alike.

Welcome to the forum from a small suburb of Paris
07-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France (Poitiers) ... your English is fine and hope to see some images soon ... J

07-22-2013, 04:09 AM   #5

Original Poster
I was a little busy these days.
Better late than never, thank you for welcoming !