Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
A Returning Beginner

I just signed up for Pentax Forums, and this Welcome page seems like to good place to start. I bought my first Pentax in 1972 overseas (probably at the Navy Exchange in Subic Bay). It worked well for me for many years. I just recently bought the K5 body, and am using my "legacy" lenses with an adapter. It's all manual photography right now, but will be posting to some of the other forums to ask about a prime lens for my K5 to start with. This looks like a great site, and I look forward to exploring it.

08-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to know that you can still use your existing glass, is just one of the joys of Pentax ownership.
08-07-2013, 03:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forums, k5, pentax