Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Forum Member

Just saying Hi!

I am just a bit over a month into photography, so don't be too angry, if i post some eimple questions or something, that someone has been going on about for long long time!
Nice to be in...

08-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome and don't worry about asking questions as everyone here is always willing to help out others (it's one of the better features of the forum actually) and don't forget the only 'stupid question' is the one you don't ask and should have done!
08-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
Yos
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tako Kichi Quote
Welcome and don't worry about asking questions as everyone here is always willing to help out others (it's one of the better features of the forum actually) and don't forget the only 'stupid question' is the one you don't ask and should have done!
+1 on that

Warm welcome to the forum!
08-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forum. Very few of us are experts but we all learn something here. Ask away - and post some pics of Guernsey for us.

08-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome, you fire away with the questions, we all stood at one time where you are now, but older folk like me didn't have the benefit of an internet and forums like this to help out.
08-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
Hey, thanks for greetings.
And there comes the pics from Guernsey that i was asked to put on.
I found out about flickr from this forum, so for now i'll post the link to my stream. I am just understanding and learning lightroom, so all that re-sizing thing to post them straight to forum is a bit of a hassle for me now...

Flickr: Mr_Radzins' Photostream