Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
First time.

Hi I'd just like to say first that I have never posted on any forum before. I am a member of EPZ and you would find my images under Johnlw on that site as well.
Back in the early 70s I had my first Pentax k1000 a totaly manual camera. When digital came along I whent over to canon bridge cameras largely due to cost however after a long time without a SLR I finally decided to go back to Pentax.
This week I have been out and purchased a Pentax K50.its a bit early to start posting images but I hope to in the near future.
I am a retired contract manager and thought I would have loads of time for my hobby But unfortunatly I find I still never have enough time. Anyway I am joining this site with the idea of getting some hints and tips and enjoy helping others.
Regards John.

08-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Welcome! The folks here are very nice. I don't post often, but I happened to see your post when I came on. This is a very nice place to learn about Pentax and photography.
08-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello John and welcome to the Forums.
08-17-2013, 12:15 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sawyer0413 Quote
Welcome! The folks here are very nice. I don't post often, but I happened to see your post when I came on. This is a very nice place to learn about Pentax and photography.
Thanks Patrick
Regards John.

08-17-2013, 03:32 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... enjoy the K-50 and please post us an image or two later ... J
08-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
Moderator PEG Judges

QuoteOriginally posted by Johnlw Quote
I have never posted on any forum before
Welcome to the forum, I guess there's a first time for everything.
08-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #7

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome, I hope to be around a bit once I have some new images of the k50 I have been looking around the site a bit the last couple of days and wish I had looked a lot earlier at the wealth of information.
Regards John.