Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #1

Greetings for northern Canada.

Greetings: Not much to say as an introduction. Been enjoying photography for decades from 35mm film to large format to digital, and still do both. Prefer nature photography and odd & intriguing formations. Use Pentax , Sigma, and Nikon digital cameras, use Pentax and canon 35m film cameras (slr and range finder). Pentax k30 is my main EDC camera. Had a pentax 645 medium format but sold it to a local portrait photographer that couldn't stop drooling over it (desperately wanted it). I'm on several camera forums and focus on the technology itself (being a tech) rather than the hype. I have allergies to blury, grainy, blotchy, low dynamic range photos.

08-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hello and welcome to the forums.
08-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum.... good luck with those allergies, you might want to take some benedryl... just kidding, no one here would post anything like that
08-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Welcome to the forum.... good luck with those allergies, you might want to take some benedryl... just kidding, no one here would post anything like that
Seriousness mixed some light levity. Helps keep one young.

08-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #5
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Chippedoff Quote
I have allergies to blury, grainy, blotchy, low dynamic range photos.
Welcome to the forum, as a working photog I've done all of the above, but not necessarily all at the same time.
08-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum from southern Canada (the most southern town in fact). Hope to see lots of shots of the Great White North.