Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #1

Muhammad Farooqi from Pakistan

Hi . (Aoa). I'm from Pakistan. new in photography hobby. It's really a fun... a very healthy activity.

I'm having Canon kiss x4 (550D). with 18-55mm and 55-250mm. And recently got a lens from an online shop Yashica 50mm 1.4 .. I have some few macro filtersThis is all what I have.

I have taken a lot of pictures in different regions in Pakistan. macro-graphy, landscapes, But i don't know why i don't upload them.. .. when ever I get to the computer.. I couldn't finalize any post effects if i see i should add some.. .

Welcome me on this forum.

Thank you

08-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome You can actually upload files straight from your camera here- just click on the "manage attachments" button.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

08-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forums. I trust your maybe able to glean some useful information from these Forums.

I don't wish to be discouraging at all, however, I do hope you realise that using Canon equipment will render you ineligible to participate in many of the Challenges, Competitions, etc. on this Forum as these are open to Pentax equipment only.
08-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Welcome to P.F. Muhammed. You might also like to check out our sister site Camera Enthusiast Welcome to Camera Enthusiast! - Site Announcements - Camera-Enthusiast.com Blog

Last edited by patrick9; 08-25-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Puntuation
08-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #5

Original Poster
thanks for Welcoming

Thanks everyone.. NP.. if i couldn't participate in any of "Pentax specific gares" related competition.. I 'm here to learn in what way photography filed is going on..

Q:.. can i post my "canon taken pic" in attachments to get reviews from you guys?... or I'll have to up them on fliker etc and share URL here?..

Thanks again
08-26-2013, 12:40 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by mfarooqi Quote
Thanks everyone.. NP.. if i couldn't participate in any of "Pentax specific gares" related competition.. I 'm here to learn in what way photography filed is going on..

Q:.. can i post my "canon taken pic" in attachments to get reviews from you guys?... or I'll have to up them on fliker etc and share URL here?..

Thanks again
You are welcome to post them on this site. Please use the photo critique forum or the post your photos forum

If you're looking for a dedicated canon site, stay tuned for www.canonforums.com this fall.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

08-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #7
Site Supporter

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... enjoy the forum and hope too see an image or two ... J
08-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
Site Supporter

I would love to see your photo's

08-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, enjoy the forum.
08-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #10

Welcome, mfarooqi.
That you are a Canon guy makes no difference to me. Plus, you no doubt will see here the grass on the other side... and perhaps if it's greener or not..

So I am very interested in some pics from your land. Do share

If you don't mind what part of the country are you from?