Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #1

Hello from Helsinki

Originally from India, then UK and now I find myself in Espoo/Helsinki in Finland. I don't yet have a Pentax digital but some Pentax 50mm primes and other K and M42 mount primes. I'm now looking to buy a K-01 to use them with. Until now I had been using Sony NEX and Olympus EP2 for that. My main current system is a Sony Alpha A580.

Once I buy the new toy I will post some shots here!

08-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums! The K-01 is a great (big) little camera, hope you'll enjoy using your vintage lenses on it. Looking forward to seeing some pictures
08-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums
08-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... looking forward to the posts of your Pentax images ... J

08-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks guys! It seems that I will have to wait a bit longer. I had eyes on one from the forum but it has been sold and the other one from UK won't process my order due to the billing address being in Finland. Anyway I'll keep looking!
08-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you certainly move around, it will be interesting to see some of your images from Finland.
08-29-2013, 09:16 AM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, you certainly move around, it will be interesting to see some of your images from Finland.
Thanks! Yes, the last move was pretty crazy but I thought let's see a new country! I will update my signature to put my flickr stream if it is allowed. Some photos are there, but taken from the existing gear of Sony and Olympus. Hope to add Pentax in the mix soon!

BTW, you live in one of the prettiest parts of the UK. I had the pleasure of visiting in the stunning summer of 2003. Really enjoyed that experience.