Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Better Late than Never

Just found the "make sure you stop by the welcome center" email in my spam. So - Better now than never! Been on the forum a few weeks and have learned a lot - bought a lens and happy to be here!

I would call my self a beginner but not new to DSLR. Really have not taken it seriously for a while with my kids and life.....but just got the itch again. Upgraded my ist DS to a K-30 and also upgraded my Sony A55 to an A57. Like the Sony for more automatic shots and video and and playing with my K30 to re-familiarize myself with the ins and outs. Also shot with a film pentax but sold it years back.

So - I know enough to be frustrated but not enough to know what I am doing without playing with the settings for a few mintues - for now!

Carol

09-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard, sounds like you're having fun.
09-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... enjoy the K-30 and hope to see an image or two soon ... J
09-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks Jean Poitiers - I notice you have on your profile - Photos: Galleries....where is that option? Is that in my account home options?
C

09-03-2013, 06:05 PM - 1 Like   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome!

Hello Carol, Welcome to the Forum!
You can find the 'album' and gallery options by clicking on your username (goes to your profile) then clicking on 'statistics'.
Ron
09-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by cperry Quote
make sure you stop by the welcome center email
Welcome aboard, aye just as well you did, as I understand they can become of the nagging variety if ignored.
09-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Welcome Carol It will get easier with time, but I find it will probably be better to pick one of your DSLRs and really use it a lot, and leave the other aside for a little bit. Going back and forth between two different systems can be a bit confusing, even for people who have done it for a long time...