Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Re-Introduction

Hi guys,

I figured that i should start by re-introducing myself after a very sudden 6 month hiatus from the forum: I am Chaos_Realm, (Chaos is fine) for those new users who have joined recently. (I am a long time user of the forums)

After a month traveling back in Feb i found myself a bit lost in life upon returning home. My course has reached its final year and research papers, thesis' along with design projects have transformed my camera gear into expensive paper weights, as I had little to no time for photography. I am still very busy with all these things at the moment, but i needed a breath of air before I re-immerse myself... So I came here

It has been great to get a mountain of new posts in the threads I had followed, which I will be looking through. I anticipate a lot of fantastic shots to keep me occupied for some time especially with my limited time at this point.

Regards
Chaos
~Hoping to rekindle an old flame~

09-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #2

Welcome back!
09-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #3
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome back! Sometimes there just isn't room for hobbies. Such is life. Hopefully you won't be stuck in that state for too long - the brain needs some off-time
09-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Welcome back and good to hear from you again ... J

09-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome back, when things have settled down a bit in your life, we'll all have a decent chat then.
09-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks guy,

I'm really keen to get back into the swing of things, and catching up with all your shots!
I should be all done and dusted within another 8-10 weeks and hopefully have a new job.

Cheers
Chaos