Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Greetings from Prague!

I have actually been on site for two months, and have really enjoyed the insight shared by the Pentax faithful. I live in Prague, Cz, a beautiful place and country which is frighteningly under represented by the brand.
Generally I shoot a lot of landscape, but certainly have branched out to shoot many different scenes and objects. Hope to interact & learn from you all. Cheers!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-500  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-500  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-500  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-500  Photo 
10-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... enjoy the forum and please post us more images soon ... Salut, J
10-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hello, and welcome to the forums. I temporarily increased the representation of Pentax in your country last year. Prague is one of the most attractive cities I've visited so far, and the people are among the most welcoming, in the countryside as well. Enjoy your time here.
10-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
Forum Member

Hello and Welcome to the Forums from Virginia, and since I'll most likely never get to Prague its really cool to see it through your eyes. Beautiful Photos!

10-01-2013, 02:19 PM - 1 Like   #5

Original Poster
Well thanks, we'll get some Pics of the city and surroundings as time moves forward. I just bought a K 500 and some new lenses so let;s see what we can reveal. This pics are actually of a Prague suburb, if you can believe!
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #6

Original Poster
I am amazed you found Czechs so warm! Generally I find them to be a cranky lot :-) Good to have some Taz Commonwealth commarderie here. I am a Canuck, but have lived in the fabled city for a long time,,,,Cheers!
10-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... enjoy the forum and please post us more images soon ... Salut, J
Jean, merci beacoup pour les felicitation!!! I hope their will be many images to share together.

10-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Canmannac Quote
I am amazed you found Czechs so warm! Generally I find them to be a cranky lot :-) Good to have some Taz Commonwealth commarderie here. I am a Canuck, but have lived in the fabled city for a long time,,,,Cheers!
The only cranky one I came across was the unhelpful ex-secret police woman in the ticket office of the bus station in Prague! There are people like her everywhere, who are mad at the world because of their own failures. The people we met (mostly in tourism and hospitality, naturally) were almost without exception polite and helpful. Of course, the food and drink (we went to the Pilsener Museum in Plsen, and to Cseky Krumlov, as well as Prague) were great, too, although the plates were rather on the large size!

Last edited by RobA_Oz; 10-02-2013 at 05:19 AM.
10-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #9
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by Canmannac Quote
which is frighteningly under represented by the brand
Welcome to the forum, I think this statement applies to most parts of the world, which just makes us extra special.
10-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #10

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, I think this statement applies to most parts of the world, which just makes us extra special.
Hmm, seems to me, that Canada Uk Germany and US seem better covered, that is my very limited view I know. I guess it gets spotty in these places depending on where you are regionally. For a capital city though, it is kinda unique here!