Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #1

Puzzle for Me : Introduction

Took picture of deer playing in my yard. Lots of pictures came out fine. Sun was shining against me and I think I turned the flash on for a few shots. Was taking pictures through a window. When I looked at the pictures I found that my reflection holding the camera was superimposed on some of the pictures of the back yard and my clothes were all missing!! I had a medal on which was still in the picture and an oxygen hose which still showed but the rest of my neck and chest was completely naked. I have no idea how this happenned. I was completely clothed with a golf shirt and a sweater and a pair of slacks. Nothing was left. Can anyone help me understand how this can happen. A strange introduction but hope it elicits some response.

10-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mdmandklm Quote
Took picture of deer playing in my yard. Lots of pictures came out fine. Sun was shining against me and I think I turned the flash on for a few shots. Was taking pictures through a window. When I looked at the pictures I found that my reflection holding the camera was superimposed on some of the pictures of the back yard and my clothes were all missing!! I had a medal on which was still in the picture and an oxygen hose which still showed but the rest of my neck and chest was completely naked. I have no idea how this happenned. I was completely clothed with a golf shirt and a sweater and a pair of slacks. Nothing was left. Can anyone help me understand how this can happen. A strange introduction but hope it elicits some response.
Interesting. There could be several reasons:
1. Too much beer. (Somewhere while looking at the deer, you took your clothes off)
2. Not enough oxygen coming through the hose, so you blacked out and the forest fairies stole your clothes.
3. Clothes strangely transparent due to low thread count.

Best you post the photo so we can investigate this further!
10-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #3

Original Poster
A good laugh for sure but I am serious. I am not about to post my picture on the network. Drink and oxygen are not involved seriously. I worry about getting senile but at late 70s I am still in control. It is weird and I am very curious. Amazing how it evolves, first few pictures show my white sweater in kind of a blur with yard in clear background, then moves to my picture being dominant. Oh well hope someone is familiar with the phenom. Thanks
10-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
All jokes aside, the photo guru's can't assess the issue without being able to look at the pic. Can you crop out the face?
Joel

10-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #5

Original Poster
No face anyway just an old man's body or a major part of it
10-02-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, strange one this, it can only be down to the reflection of both light and image interacting in some way.

If we can find out how, I'll bring a good looking woman round and we'll try again.
10-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... wow, do not know what to say other than enjoy the forum ... Salut, J

10-02-2013, 02:19 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mdmandklm Quote
A good laugh for sure but I am serious. I am not about to post my picture on the network. Drink and oxygen are not involved seriously. I worry about getting senile but at late 70s I am still in control. It is weird and I am very curious. Amazing how it evolves, first few pictures show my white sweater in kind of a blur with yard in clear background, then moves to my picture being dominant. Oh well hope someone is familiar with the phenom. Thanks
Sorry for the humorous post. A photo would certainly help to have us see what you're describing. Feel free to crop out any bits you don't want us to see!
10-02-2013, 02:20 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, strange one this, it can only be down to the reflection of both light and image interacting in some way.

If we can find out how, I'll bring a good looking woman round and we'll try again.