Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2007, 02:39 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Tech On Board!!!

Hi, I'm new to these boards, and I actually work for Pentax as a technician, so if anyone has any questions regarding the cameras (film or digital) please feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer the questions.

Thanks, JG

01-17-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Cool. welcome we will love to hear your input from the inside.
01-17-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good to see you.

Did you get a chance to read my pentaxforums.com review of the K10?
https://www.pentaxforums.com/content/Pentax_K10D_Camera_Review_by_Sean_Carpenter.html

Any chance I can get my scroll wheels enabled when using M42 lenses? I would love nothing more than having ISO on one wheel and Exposure Compensation on the other when using these old manual lenses - I would have all my bases covered!
01-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
welcome!

glad to have your input,

cheers

randy

01-17-2007, 08:18 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Hey Greenbeen128, I am new to the forum too.
Is it true that K100D has a wide spread of voltage sensitive among bodies? I have been surfing dpreview too and there are alot of discussions on this topic. My energizers didn't work (last about 20 shots) but eneloops seem to be fine so far.
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM   #6
Veteran Member

HELLO GREENBEEN128! I'm wondering if it is a good idea to announce you are a tech!

All kidding aside, it's great to see a Pentax employee who is willing to contribute his knowledge for all of us here.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a great time here.

Please post some pictures too!
01-18-2007, 08:22 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Welcome JG, and thanks for offering your knowledge! You are a welcome addition to the forum.

01-18-2007, 09:47 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Yeah im new to this to i was wondering why pentax doesnt have newer macro items for sale im a long time pentax user and i want to be able to use pentax extension colloms with my camera and you guys dont make this anymore im very displeased just kidding the pics look great
01-19-2007, 04:44 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Welcome JG. Like Alvin, I wonder whether you did yourself a favour my your announcement but its great that you came out right from the start. Of course, you will be barraged with questions (and possibly blamed for any inadequacies) until people get used to the fact that you are another member who happens to work at Pentax, our camera of choice.

In agreement with the others, I think you are a welcome addition to this Forum, by far the best for Pentax users.

If corporations now have a whole department dedicated to their internet presence, why don't they have individuals who officially monitor and represent them!!!! Rhetorical question.
01-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

welcome

QuoteOriginally posted by greenbeen128 Quote
Hi, I'm new to these boards, and I actually work for Pentax as a technician, so if anyone has any questions regarding the cameras (film or digital) please feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer the questions.

Thanks, JG
A little late, but not too far behind...

Welcome JG! Glad to know there's a resource available...

Cheers,
Marc