Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #1

an overdue hello :)

Hello everyone!

Just realised that I never actually said a proper "hello" since my registration here
I enjoy this forum very much! So much information, so many interesting people and their superb achievements!
Its always exciting to follow forum threads, especially the ones with rumors in them

My first ever camera was a point-and-shoot by Konica Minolta. I did a lot of snap shots with it, but after a while I wasnt happy about the lack of pretty any setting one could do by oneself and most importantly IQ. Then I saw an article in a photo magazine about Pentax K100D Super and was interested. I bought it finally. It took me some time to learn and I am still learning. At some point I wanted better AF, IQ and also a wider ISO range (though IMO it is much more fun to use MF, but because of its speed AF just comes in handy in some situations). Lucky for me K5 was there for a while already. I couldnīt decide between K5 and K5II - so I spent a lot of time here on pentaxforums After 8 months or so K5 started to develop AF issues, so I had to send it back. After that I almost bought K5II. But with rumors gaining strength I decided to wait just a bit more. Currently I am waiting for the moment when I can hold K3 in my hands Hope, it wont take too long.
For me photographs have always been the most precious thing I could take home from my journey. The fun thing about photography for me is that the learning and evolving process is an ongoing one, every time there is something new to achieve.

10-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... enjoy the forum and your K-5 II ... please post us an image or two soon ... Salut, J
11-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, I thinks it's true to say with photography you can learn something new everyday, that is provided you pick up your camera.