Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #1

Hello from Spijkenisse, Netrherlands

Hello,I am Biker59 and new on th forum.
My question, are there more Pentax users, who want a fulframe from Pentax?

10-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Oh, you're stirring the bucket with that question!

I'm interested to see a FF, but the new K3 seems like the camera I've been waiting for.
10-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hello, and welcome. You ask a question that no-one from Spijkenisse has asked here before, but many others have. There is probably about three years of reading in these forums if you go to the Pentax Full Frame forum, here. It tends to also creep into every second thread about camera bodies. The response overall, from the many posts on this topic, is that very few people want it desparately (most who were desparate, have gone to other brands already), many would like to see it even if they don't intend to buy one, and the majority find their APS-C meets many of their needs, at least for the time being. However, I believe the majority of us here think that Pentax should and will include a FF body at some stage, although the discussion varies on when this will occur.

Enjoy your time here.
10-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... enjoy the forum and please post us an image or two soon ... Salut, J

PS - Never say the "FF" word, otherwise you will stir up a big debate/gripe session ...