Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Greetings

The forum thinks I am a new member even though I thought I was a member for several years. After some months of silence from me I tried to sign on a couple of days ago and was denied. I tried the userid and password I had in the identity vault several times and was rejected. Then I tried to register as a new member . . . and was rejected . . . and then several hours ago all was forgiven and I was back on line. very strange.

History: Pentax SLR owner for most of the past 30 years. Started with an SF. Purchased a K-10 shortly after their debut and then upgraded to a K-30 about a year ago.

The cameras are far better and more capable than their operator (me). I keep trading lenses, looking for the perfect one. None found yet. I like the new 18-135 purchased last spring. My everyday walkabout is the 18-250 . . . The 90mm seems great but need to use it more. The 50 mm is in the inventory because my first DSLR had a 50mm and I became accustomed to it.

John Blair

10-20-2013, 02:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hello sir!

Veterans are always welcome and the more the merrier.

Sorry to hear about your trouble with logging in. Nevertheless, welcome to the forum (Officially).

Please enjoy your stay and we would be lucky to have a sneak at your work (If possible).

Cheers!
10-20-2013, 02:26 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi John
I've had all kinds of interesting things happening with Pentax Forums and Internet Explorer. So much so, that I now only use Chrome with Pentax Forums. Next time you have a funny experience like you have had, try a different browser and see if that fixes it.
Kind regards,
Mark