Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #1

Getting back into Pentax

Hi, guys

I remember my old Pentax Camera which was an ME Super great little camera that took great pics, Then I followed the crowd and went with Nikon. Now looking at getting back into Pentax after doing some reading and finding that allot of what ive seen Pentax has got its game going great cameras and all. I love the price points compared to the other guys. Many times i have seen that the Pentax cameras beat the pants out of the other offerings. I am saving up for my second Pentax. The Pentax will be a k-3 I was going to get the K-5II but after seeing the stats on the K-3 it was like WOW1.

I used to live in Central Coast California, now I live in beautiful Prescott, Arizona area. I love taking pics of the scenery around here and have been asked to do some car shows. Im looking at getting back into some serious photography again hope to hear from you guys too.

Oh almost forgot besides my Lady and kids my other loves are My Alfa Romeo Spider, Music, (play and sing) and my dogs and cats

Chico

10-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard! Lots of us are very eager to see (and buy) the K3.
10-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... enjoy the forum and please post us a K-3 image or two soon ... Salut, J
10-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks

I appreciate the hellos, Im looking forward to enjoying the forum. Ive already found allot of useful information for my new camera set up.

Chico