Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello from East Texas

Hello, all. I am a new dslr owner, but have been making the most of my P&S while I waited. I've been watching the Pentax brand for years, hoping to have my own one day. I recently acquired a KX with 2 lens kit. The first thing I did was order a Pentax-A 50mm f2 and start making a lens wish list. 😊 I've had a blast the past few weeks, and hope to do a lot of learning and growing with this camera. Almost every question I've googled about my camera directed me to this site. There is so much great information here! I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys. Can't wait.

11-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome to the Forums ,and the Pentax family.

QuoteQuote:
The first thing I did was order a Pentax-A 50mm f2 and start making a lens wish list.
Looks like you may have the beginnings of LBA. ( Lens Buying Addiction)
11-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I believe you are correct. 😀