Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2013, 11:33 AM   #1

Mysticbutler

Hello, I am brand new to the Forum and I live in the Mystic, Connecticut area. After a few years off, I will be again taking pictures with my Pentax K7. If you have any questions please feel free to post them to me.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to interaction with all of you.

11-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... enjoy the forum and hope to see a K-7 capture or two soon ... Salut, J
11-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #3

Original Poster
Merci

Hello Jean,

I lived in France for over 7 years. We lived first in Paris in the 16th Arondismont and later, in 1961, I was a soldier in the Champange, at Vitry Le Francois. Living amongst the French was very rewarding for me. When I was posted to Viet Nam, guess what, all the senior Vietnamese spoke French.

When we lived in Germany, my wife and I would return home to Ireland via the port at LeHarve. France was very good to me and I very much enjoyed the people.

Thank you for your note, you now have another friend here in the US.

Sincerely,

Bill Andrews
Mystic, Connecticut
11-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mysticbutler Quote
Hello Jean,

I lived in France for over 7 years. We lived first in Paris in the 16th Arondismont and later, in 1961, I was a soldier in the Champange, at Vitry Le Francois. Living amongst the French was very rewarding for me. When I was posted to Viet Nam, guess what, all the senior Vietnamese spoke French.

When we lived in Germany, my wife and I would return home to Ireland via the port at LeHarve. France was very good to me and I very much enjoyed the people.

Thank you for your note, you now have another friend here in the US.

Sincerely,

Bill Andrews
Mystic, Connecticut
Salut Bill,

Thanks for your message. I'm an ex-pat American (former Oklahoman) that's been here for over 17 years ... 8 of them in Paris (in Le Kremlin-BicÍtre, 94) ... and have been in Poitiers for about 10 years now ... take care et ŗ plus tard, J