Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #16
mee
Site Supporter

Good deal. Once you get the basic concepts behind proper exposure understood (how aperture, shutter speed, and iso value interact or alter the image), everything else will begin to fall into place..

What helped me the most though, after having a similar read, was to take the basic ideas presented and start shooting... then looking at the settings on different images to see the differences from various settings. Can't break your camera taking a 'bad' photo so no harm in trying new things!

11-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Cheers mate. That sounds about right and I've been doing that so far...tinkering with the buttons and taking snaps. I'm enjoying the whole learning experience. Took some in RAW, but still trying to work out the software!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
zealand