Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Greeting from Germany

Hey there i'm new and would like to introduce myself to the pentax community.
I'm a student in germany and started photograpy when i was a kid. i really loved to work with film and still do! by now i have a quite nice collection of analog primes and few years back i tried to switch to DSLR cameras and people convinced me to go with Canon..what really didn't work for me at all, so i decided to stay with my Pentax ME and the Zenit as long as possible. But since slowly the good times of film seem to run out i decuded to give Digital Cameras another try..and this time i did my research
So i got a Pentax K-5IIs and i have to say i fell in love with it! Few months later i also got the K-01 and prefer it more then the K-5IIs as the every day camera.

Ok and now something to myself, i'm a passionate climber and i love to travel and take pictures, so i'm locking forward to share pictures and ideas with the community..and maybe also to learn something new aswell

best regards,
Lord-Kanzler

11-27-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums. You have some nice equipment there (I also prefer the K-01 as my every day camera). Share some images when you get the chance. You are sure to get good comments and feedback.
11-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard!
11-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome from Iowa! You will find many like minded members here. Ones who like outdoor activities and nature! And yes we want to see where you've been! Dive in and have fun!
Joel

11-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I hope you kept your primes as they are still good to go with modern Pentax's too.