Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #1

Introduce myself

Hello friends, I'am Michael from Germany, Hamburg. Photo experience since my early youth with a Rolleiflex 35 E, a gift from my grandpa to my 15th birthday. Today, after some years with medium format photography with a zenza bronica and first digital experience with Nikon D50 and later with a Nikon D300, a Canon 5D Mark III is my daily workhosrse. In the last years I've used a Canon S-Series 95, 100 and 110 as a compact companion to the heavy full format camera and her equipment. Now, some days ago, I've bought a Ricoh GR. Astonished build quality, nearly perfekt user interface in hard- and software and – the most important reason for this cam – the excellent image quality. A huge sensor (with the compact size of the camera in mind, APS-C is very big), the extreme sharp lens and the lack of a lowpass filter make the job! You can find my flickr photo stream here: Flickr: Michael Behrens' Photostream.

12-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by micha1968hh Quote
nearly perfect user interface in hard- and software
Welcome to the forum, aye, this catches a lot of folk out, as to just how easy these cameras are in everyday use.
12-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello Michael. Welcome to PF