Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
long time pentaxian now with k3

hi im from new zealand been shooting pentax for about 30 years but still consider myself a beginner i mainly shoot wildlife photography .trying to get a grip on my k3 (what a camera ) every thing has been improved and i thought mk k511s was a great camera now its been relegated to back up im glad to see there are so many like minded people out there who dont by on brand alone pentax has been overlooked for far to long.happy clicking steve from wellington New Zealand

12-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the K-3 Club.
12-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome from Iowa! Glad you like that new K-3! A bit jealous, but I'll get over it! Have fun and post often!
Peace,
Joel
12-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #4

Original Poster
O dear a hole world full of people and i get a message from an Aussy hahahaha o well u do shoot pentax so u must b alright tell me please i got the first k3 in nz and no camera store knows what flu card or eye fi card is compatible with the k3,i tried the flu card pro but the camera could not read it,have u used wifi on your k3 yet any help would be appreciated cheers steve

12-24-2013, 01:52 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by steveUsername Quote
i get a message from an Aussy hahahaha
Welcome aboard, that's cos there's so many of them here...

They (Aussies) out number the rest of us about ten to one.
12-25-2013, 02:37 AM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by steveUsername Quote
i got the first k3 in nz and no camera store knows what flu card or eye fi card is compatible with the k3,i tried the flu card pro but the camera could not read it,have u used wifi on your k3 yet any help would be appreciated cheers
Here is a thread about the Flucard and the K-3.

It appears that the generic Flucard is not officiallly recognised by the camera, but transferring of images still works.

Note that there will be a Pentax-dedicated Flucard soon which will be fully supported by the camera and will also allow remote controlling the camera from a mobile device. Apparently, the Pentax-dedicated version won't be available before February 2014.