Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #1

Whats UP... From a SLR new B

Well I just purchased my Pentax K100D and I love it. It was very unintentional and I had no plans on making photography as a project but I had no camera at all (even a point and shoot) and I bumped into a guy who sold me everything for $150 body and lens!

I found myself loving picture taking that I bring it with me everywhere. I'm slowly learning through tutorials online (i.e. flickr & strobist). here is the site where I started uploading my pictures FLICKR. Let me know how I am doing as a beginner. I post all pictures even the bad ones... I'd rather have it online than lose all of them if a hard drive crashes.

If you're thinking of letting go of any of your equipment (i.e. flash, lens) contact me... I'm purchasing as deals come my way... Not looking to spend alot since i am a student and work only part time at Fry's Electronics. I am actually looking for a 50mm prime lens and a good all around lens like 28 - 200mm or something.

anyway, I'm having alot of fun with the camera and hope you all will support me and throw tips my way to improve my techniques... who knows it might be something serious for me.

Maybe ill upload some pictures later..

cheers
Jon!

04-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! For $150 you got a great deal.