Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2013, 03:40 AM   #1

Hello folks

Hello,

I`m a 56 year old hoarder. I cant bear to get rid of old cameras and they may sit in numerous bags, I dig them out now and again and use them again and again. (I will confess to owning a few fujifilm cameras too )

My wife keeps telling me to have a clear out, but I cant bring myself to do it. Maybe I need to TRADE her in ?, who knows....lol

12-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi there, and welcome to the Forums. What cameras do you have? There'd be some folks here who'd be happy to take them off your hands, regardless. You know what they say: " Happy wife, …"

Seriously, do what I've done, and find a good display case to keep them in and they become your collection, and a talking point in a nice piece of furniture. They're easier to get at, that way, too.

Enjoy your time here.
12-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by buggybill2003 Quote
Hello,

I`m a 56 year old hoarder. I cant bear to get rid of old cameras and they may sit in numerous bags, I dig them out now and again and use them again and again. (I will confess to owning a few fujifilm cameras too )

My wife keeps telling me to have a clear out, but I cant bring myself to do it. Maybe I need to TRADE her in ?, who knows....lol
Trade her in and get a new model? That may not be so easy.
12-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome, tell her that there's some collectable gems in the collection and that in years to come will be worth an absolute fortune, that should give you some breathing space.