Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-31-2013, 01:25 PM   #1

New Pentaxian from NJ

Hello everyone, my names Dan, I'm 23 years old and am fairly new to the dslr world. I just got my second pentax camera, a K-50, for christmas and i figured it was about time i register on here. Im from the new jersey shore and enjoy shooting pretty much everything. From animals and landscapes to concerts and sports, I love it all!

just finished editing some shots from my first time shooting a live gig at a local bar/club and posted them to the bands Facebook page and got some great feedback already. Im excited to continue shooting and anxious to learn how to improve my photos and skills, thats kinda why I'm here.

12-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us here. please enjoy your stay.
12-31-2013, 06:34 PM   #3

Hi Dan! Good to meet you. I am from New Jersey too. North Jersey in my case, but my family tree has roots that go back to the 17th century in the shore area. Maybe we are distant cousins.! Always good shots along the boardwalks.
01-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy that new Christmas present, was it from you to you I wonder?