Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-24-2006, 05:37 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Yet another new member..

All,

I just wanted to say hello. I picked up a *IST DL last night for a steal from my local Circuit City, $399 after the rebate..

This looks like it is going to be a great place to hang out and share. Below I have included a shot that I took this morning on my first outing with the camera.

R/C Club Member's Plane

09-24-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey that's neat - looks just like a bought one! Looks like a HUGE toolbox though? Welcome along. That's a good camera, looks like we might get some optically challenging photos out of you...
09-24-2006, 05:52 PM   #3
rjg
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Arpe,

The toolbox is huge, I should have moved it before taking the shot.

Hmm, "Optically Challenging Photos", I think that was a compliment and thank you..
09-24-2006, 06:52 PM   #4
rjg
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Here is the photo with the toolbox gone... It does look significantly better this way...

09-25-2006, 02:38 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looks like you may have a speck of dust above the trees to get rid of too. Obviously you're good at the removing of unwanted objects!
11-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #6

Hi, my name is Adrienne and I am an online Animation Major who has loved photography all my life. Due to some physical restrictions, drawing is somewhat less stressful, but still love the documentary aspect of photography. I don't own a Petax at this time, but have had a point & shoot that had an aperature and shutter speed..it was great, but I dropped it and so the story goes, it eventually went capoot. My Fault. A shutter and an aperature on a point and shoot digital is great. Nice to meet you..hoping to win a camera or maybe buy one soon.