Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello From Minneso-tah

Hello all,

Just joined the forum. After many years of using Canon point and shoots I decided it was time to take the plunge and get into the DSLR market. After a couple weeks of struggling with the costs of the Canikon DSLRs a friend of mine (D80 user) told me that the K100D has what I would want in a starter DSLR at my price point. Couple of days later and pulled the trigger and ordered one from Abe's Of Maine. I came yesterday and I've been taking shots all over the place just to get the feel of things. I love the flexibility the SLR give me over my old point and shoots. I look forward to scrounging around the forum for all the tips and tricks for my new DSLR!

Here is my kit:
K100D Super
18-55 Kit Lens
(currently looking for a UV filter online)

MrApollinax

04-11-2008, 03:35 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. The K100D is a nice camera and don't forget that all the old manual Pentax lenses will work on your camera.

Cheers
Eddie