Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2014, 02:47 AM   #1

new to forum

Hello from Shaun I am very interested in photography now that I have retired and have found the imformation on this forum very interesting, and I hope to lean some new skills while i am here. I have recently purchased a Pentax K30 DSLR and I am still trying to get my head around its numerous buttons knobs etc.
I Hope to be able to learn how to use the camera to take good pictures with it. thankyou for a very informative forum
Shaun

01-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, Shaun! Glad to have you with us! You'll find this a very friendly, helpful place. We're looking forward to seeing the images from your K-30.
01-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by F600 Quote
get my head around its numerous buttons knobs
Welcome to the forum, just get out there and start using it, learning is part of the fun bit too.
01-19-2014, 03:53 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Good day mate and welcome to the forums