Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hi Everyone!

So I started photography when I was 11 or 12 through 4-H. The photography leader noticed that I was really interested in my surroundings and could really look at a picture and compare pictures to find the better one when I did one of our judge days (to earn points we judge every subject, it can be fun). So I joined the photography club and bought a little point and shoot camera, had it for about a year or two before the photos started to become really pixalated, that camera rarely left my side! I bought a Pentax K3 this new year and I can say that I have never loved something more! I'm sixteen now and plan on learning more and maybe having my future career involve photography in some way. I enjoy photographing wildlife, I live on a farm so I photograph the livestock and pets, macro, birds (which is harder than it looks) and pretty much anything that catches my interest. So, yeah, really random facts about me...well this is awkward...

01-21-2014, 08:03 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to Pentax Forums. You have a nice start in camera bodies, with the K-3, not to mention your Sigma 70-300. Good to see you're posting photos already. There are many keen bird photographers here who'll be only too pleased to talk to you (many of them from Canada, too). Enjoy your time with us, and make the most of it.
01-21-2014, 09:01 PM   #3

nice to meet you
01-21-2014, 09:21 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome from Iowa! Good pick for camera!! And no need for awkward moments, this forum thrives on the random! Just look at the threads and you'll know I'm telling the truth! So dive in, have fun and post often!!
Joel

01-22-2014, 03:08 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy all you find here.