Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2014, 05:09 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Well. It's not exactly obvious that it's a shoot the breeze thread. I'll let you see if you can find which thread it is.

01-27-2014, 06:23 PM - 1 Like   #17

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I may go for K-3 next year when prices fall!!

I would actually be more interested in the Prime vs Zoom lens discussion then "Why I won't buy K-3" cuz I want to buy one when Prices go near $500....
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
Well. It's not exactly obvious that it's a shoot the breeze thread. I'll let you see if you can find which thread it is.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
budget, k-5, kit, lens, lenses, love pentax forums, my experiments, newbee, pentax, range, site, thanks, welcome