Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2014, 06:36 AM   #1

New to Digital Photography

Hi,
I an new to Digital Photography and was advised to purchase a K7. I am very impressed and as luck would have it I stumbled across a 2nd K7 at a ridiculous price so I purchased it also. I recently accompanied my Son to a Tattoo competition. I used both cameras and had a blast. I used a Extra wide angle on one and a Pentax 50-200 on the other. I purchased a shoulder harness which permits one camera to hang next to each pocket on my pants.
I am looking for more opportunities to practice photography. My first outing was a disaster. I was taking pictures of Founders Hall at the Milton Hershey School in Hershey, PA and was stopped by security. My Bad. I guess I should have known better especially with security concerns at schools. Still I find I am reluctant to get out there and shoot.
I want to improve. So I have to shoot. I would like to join the K7 group so I can learn more about my cameras. Thank you!

01-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #2
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome, and thanks for the intro! And you're right - if you want to improve you have to shoot. But you also have to have fun!

Hopefully you'll find some inspiration here
01-30-2014, 01:57 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by George110 Quote
I find I am reluctant to get out there and shoot
Welcome to the forum, just go for it and enjoy your photography.