Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2014, 07:40 AM   #1

Long time Pentax user - new to forum

Long ago and for many years a K1000 user moved to *istDL when it first came out traded up to a K200D and just got my K500 as an early retirement/birthday gift which is likely to be my last DSLR. (no really! ) Photography is strictly a hobby and I never seem to have enough time for it with my job as a programmer and amateur musical activities. Once retirement becomes a reality I expect that to change. A quick look around this forum uncovered a wealth of information and support.

01-31-2014, 08:16 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll have fun uncovering the capabilities of your new camera.
02-02-2014, 02:49 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by RichG Quote
Long time Pentax user - new to forum
Welcome aboard, good to have another long term Pentax veteran here and glad you signed up at last, we've all been hanging about waiting for you.
02-02-2014, 07:19 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Welcome!