Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #1

pettur

Hi all!
I'm a new member, and would just like to introduce myself and my "Pentax/Ricoh" family

Iv'e been using Pentax gear for more than 20 years. My first SLR was actually a Ricoh KR10 with Pentax fit.
Today i shoot with a Pentax K10D and a K-5IIs, both fantastic cameras.
Lenses I use is a mix of different brands, several is of the Pentax brand.

My daughter shoots with a Pentax k-r and brought home some fantastic pictures from a travel in Peru recently, she worked near the city Arekipa as volunteer in a childrens school.

My son uses a Pentax K-01. Last summer he met a new girlfriend from an exotic place, the Faroe Islands.
I went there myself, and I can say that the Faroe Islands is a magic place for photographers...It concists of 18 small islands in a rather small area. Great green mountains everywhere, rich birdlife, all surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, fantastic!!

Last ut not least my whife. She uses a digital compact, a Ricoh CX1 which just shoots and shoots good pictures.
She is often with me when walking in the forests, seas and cities around Europe and elseware.

I am really glad for this forum, to be able to change pichures, experiences and other things with Pentax users!

Best Regards,
Pettur

02-02-2014, 01:50 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome to our corner of the web!
02-02-2014, 04:23 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, your almost a neighbour when you over at the Faroe Isles, give us a wave next time your there.
02-02-2014, 04:55 AM   #4
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Välkommen! And thanks for the introduction Hope you'll share some pictures with us as well!

02-02-2014, 06:13 AM   #5

Welcome to the forums!
and Enjoy your stay