Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2014, 04:56 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Greetings from Finland!

I am a proud owner of a Pentax K-5 II.
I had my well served Canon EOS 500D sold and just starting to see the world trough different lenses.

My reason to change the camp was my need for taking photos in lowlight situations. After I investigated all the possibilities of the Canon cameras, I decided to buy a Pentax instead. It was pretty easy, when I finally found out the outstanding quality this camera does with higher ISO-levels.

I am taking photograps in shady halls at dog shows and riding rings. But I also like to shoot macro and landscape. I carry my camera with me as much I can. So, I appreciate a lot the WR this equipment has with it.

My Pentax has a kit lens da 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR. I also bought a Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 AF XR Di Macro SP, which I got in a good price. Going to buy some more glasware, after my wallet heals a little bit.

My fingers are just itching to hold my new camera. Yesterday I took it with me, when my daughter had her lesson at the riding ring. Just to test it in a very hopeless lighting. I was just ecstatic!

02-13-2014, 06:33 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard! It's nice having a rugged camera you're not afraid to bring with you.
02-13-2014, 06:39 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard, good to know your enjoying that K-5II.
02-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome supakatti. Post pictures when you have the chance.