Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello is anyboby out there!? Colorado

Hello from Colorado. I have no idea what to say! I am a girl and have a boy. I used to do freelance with film, back in the day. as my son tells me! let you know now I can not spell. I am learning to. I want to freelance again but starting over is crazy. Ok have to go kill my son and his friend that is spending the night!!!!

02-18-2014, 01:48 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

QuoteOriginally posted by D.F.Duran Quote
Hello is anybody out there
Welcome to the forum, aye there's one of two of us hiding in the shadows of Pentax Forum land.

I want to freelance again but starting over is crazy
It's not easy for sure, go back to your old contacts from before and network like crazy, you could just be surprised how it could all come together again.
02-18-2014, 02:51 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the friendliest photo forum on the web.
02-18-2014, 02:53 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ok have to go kill my son and his friend that is spending the night!!!!
Hi, welcome to the forums, do they allow a PC and internet in jail, looks like you might need it..

02-18-2014, 04:22 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome!

Hello D.F. Duran, welcome to the Forum!
There's quite a few Colorado Pentaxians here, hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
What part of the state are you in? I'm in metro Denver, near downtown. I belong to a couple of photo meetup groups, one metro, one SouthWest. There's also groups in Boulder, North, etc; I can send you links to the photo clubs.
PM if you want more info.
Ron
02-18-2014, 04:43 AM   #6

Hello from Colorado. I have no idea what to say! I am a girl and have a boy. I used to do freelance with film, back in the day. as my son tells me! let you know now I can not spell. I am learning to. I want to freelance again but starting over is crazy. Ok have to go kill my son and his friend that is spending the night!!!!
Hi welcome to the forum.

Cheers,

Chris.
02-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, aye there's one of two of us hiding in the shadows of Pentax Forum land.

It's not easy for sure, go back to your old contacts from before and network like crazy, you could just be surprised how it could all come together again.
so many nice people from all over! thanks! not sure how to reply to each one of you. so here goes!