Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #1

I tried to resist but here I am!

I am in the processing of selling my Pentax and I'm not sure if I'll buy another, but I thought I'd linger here for a little while and see if you fine folks can change my mind. If you'll have me, that is!

02-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! I guess we need to know why you're angry to be of any help?
02-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Whoah Annie! No need to be so angry!
Welcome to the forums, hope you will contribute, but keep in mind that we are not the "marketing team" of Pentax. I doubt we will try to convince you of anything, in fact, it is in our interest that you sell your gear to us at a good price!

Jokes aside, welcome to the forum
02-18-2014, 07:27 PM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome. This a very friendly forum of like minded people. There is much to gain and learn here and of course we do like Pentax gear so if you like us you will probably like Pentax as well.

02-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #5
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by angryannie Quote
I am in the processing of selling my Pentax and I'm not sure if I'll buy another, but I thought I'd linger here for a little while and see if you fine folks can change my mind. If you'll have me, that is!
Welcome to the best photography related forum on the net, and the best Pentax forum.

Now, go read some of the responses on the other thread you started, and browse around. After you get to know the forum a bit better, ask questions related to the frustrations you are having.

I truly believe you will get better with your Pentax camera.

Truly!

Best of luck,

Racer
02-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Welcome!
02-18-2014, 10:31 PM - 1 Like   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
If you want us to change your mind, maybe you just want yourself to change your mind?

Or maybe I should just conduct some hypnosis and you'll be all good

02-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by angryannie Quote
If you'll have me, that is
Welcome to the forum, of course we will have you here, now lets get the kettle on, pull a chair and see if we can't help you with what vexes thee.