Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #1

Greetings from rainy Seattle!

(at least it was rainy until a couple of hours ago, and then the sun managed to break out!)

Hello PF, I'm very new to DSLR photography, having made the jump from point-and-shoots and phone cameras. I went with Pentax after much research and seeing how great the community is here. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and eventually post some photos from my new K-30!

Cheers!

03-03-2014, 05:17 PM - 1 Like   #2
What'chu lookin at

Photos: Gallery
Hello from rainy Vancouver/Victoria! Sounds like you had the same experience my brother did, he ended up with a blue K-30 after his research led him down the road to Pentax.

Enjoy your stay, everyone is real friendly here
03-03-2014, 11:05 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post some photos for us to enjoy.
03-04-2014, 08:48 AM - 1 Like   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I thought the sun always shone in your part of the world and that we had here, the world exclusive on rain.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 03-04-2014 at 02:24 PM.
03-04-2014, 09:12 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, I thought the sun alway shone in your part of the world and that we had here, the world exclusive on rain.
Having grown up less than 100 miles North of Seattle, I can heartily disagree with you. You have no exclusive on rain. None.
03-04-2014, 12:22 PM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by caffeinetherapy Quote
(at least it was rainy until a couple of hours ago, and then the sun managed to break out!)

Hello PF, I'm very new to DSLR photography, having made the jump from point-and-shoots and phone cameras. I went with Pentax after much research and seeing how great the community is here. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and eventually post some photos from my new K-30!

Cheers!
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, caffeine ... hope to see a K-30 image or two soon ... Salut, J