Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello everyone, I come from China.

Hi,

I joined Pentax family from last December. Currently I own the pentax k5ii and 18-55ii and sigma 10-20 4-5.6. I'm still now sure what would be next upgrade. Just need more practice and take more photos until I see what I really need. Hope to talk to you!

03-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard! That's the way to approach your lens purchases - figure out what you want to do before buying.
It's great seeing people here from all over the world.
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome Hannling! You have come to the best photo forum, and not just pentax, I believe on this planet Hope you learn and share with us. Good luck!
03-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Welcome aboard! That's the way to approach your lens purchases - figure out what you want to do before buying.
It's great seeing people here from all over the world.
Thanks! Every time I see other people showing their beautiful pictures, I'll have a passion to buy some better lens, but after looking at many other highly rated lens, I can always see something I don't want, maybe price, maybe weight, maybe some poor performance at some specific focus, then I settle down eventually and realize I can't buy anything until I have used the current lens for long enough and figured out what I really need and what I don't care. Sigma 10-20 is the second lens I bought, although I may not have too many chances to use it, but I have so great passion about taking wide field picture that I will not regret buying it.

03-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France, hannling ... hope to see some K-5ii images soon ... Salut, J
03-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #6
Site Supporter

NIHOW and good luck
03-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #7
Moderator PEG Judges

QuoteOriginally posted by hannling Quote
until I see what I really need
Welcome, we can certainly help you spend your money and "need" doesn't really come into it.
03-15-2014, 07:45 AM   #8
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome, we can certainly help you spend your money and "need" doesn't really come into it.
ok ill keep it in mind thx

03-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #9
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
We'll be glad to tell you what you should want.... you'll have to figure out what you need.
03-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #10

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France, hannling ... hope to see some K-5ii images soon ... Salut, J
Please visit my flickr to see some photos I took with the k5ii camera and my two lenses.
Flickr: ling2juan's Photostream

---------- Post added 03-21-14 at 10:37 AM ----------

there are two my favorite trees pictures in my flickr, I didn't know the Feb contest theme is trees, otherwise I would have submitted one of these two pictures.
03-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #11
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by hannling Quote
Please visit my flickr to see some photos I took with the k5ii camera and my two lenses.
Flickr: ling2juan's Photostream
Merci !!! Some great images ... hope to see more, J