Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2014, 03:17 AM   #1

New old user

Hi Pentaxians!

I've registered 5 years ago already, never really was very active on the forums though. Thought I'd become more active again, not in the least because this seems one of the few places to get a decent critique on a photo
I've been on deviantart, flickr and 500px over the past 8 years or so. Disappointed with all of them, all I got was comments of the 'nice photo check out mine' type.

Another reason is that I'm really picking up my photography after having to deal with a reasonably serious illness last year. Life is short, take more photos

So, anyway, my name is Laurent and I live in Nijmegen, a middle sized town in the Netherlands. I'm a final year Master student in Biomedical Sciences, hoping to get a PhD spot by the end of this year. What I like to photograph the most is abstract and architecture, but I also dabble in street photography. My other passion is playing guitar, hence the avatar.

I'll see you around in the lens clubs and critique forums mostly, looking forward to it!

03-25-2014, 03:27 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome back, and thanks for the intro! This is indeed a forum for sharing more than showing off.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work
03-25-2014, 05:52 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome!
I've been to The Netherlands once, and did get the chance to see some of the area around Naarden and Bussum. It's an interesting area, and quite scenic.

I personally like Flickr - I use it mostly to share my photos with various people and groups. I like the special interest groups there, too.
03-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I hope your health is better for you now.

03-28-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, Laurent ... hope to see some images soon ... Salut, J
« Hello | Hi......... »