Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello fellow Pentaxians

Hi all, my name is Clint I am an enthusiast photographer trying to convert it to a possible career. I started with a Pentax MZ50 SLR and I loved the one lens I had at the time (sigma 28-80 Macro), it always produced fantastic photos and never let me down until the dreaded Shutter Failure. I then went digital with a Canon 350d and used this for several years before I finally realized I wanted to utilize that Sigma lens I had. So I weighed up the market at the time and although I was heavily swaying towards a Canon 7d the Pentax K5 felt more rugged and I thought to myself 'go back to Pentax'. What can I say I love the K5, I want to get a K3 and I want to start getting some DA* lenses.
I reside in Australia on the Gold Coast and am blessed with spectacular locations at my doorstep to take photos. I am also a once a year traveler as I love discovering this world we live in and I'm grateful to have the K5 as it helps me capture everlasting memories
Feel free to peruse my website cpphoto and I'll try to come on these forums as much as I can

03-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum Clint! Looking forward to seeing your images.
03-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #3
Site Supporter

to the Forums Clint . I too look forward to seeing some of your work
03-26-2014, 05:25 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome aboard from a fellow K5 shooter.

03-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #5
Moderator PEG Judges

Welcome to the forum, remember to post some images from your once year escapades.
03-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Welcome, I enjoyed the pictures on your site. Hopefully that career works out!

If I already wanted to go to Australia, after seeing your pictures, now even more so...
03-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #7
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you all, I've got a heap of photos from my trip to Vietnam last year which I think I might post and get some critiquing on. I tried to follow a certain style for the Post Processing (lots of low saturation of colours yet plenty of contrast in colours) but I'm not sure if I'm happy with them
03-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #8
Site Supporter

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France, Clint ... hope to see some more images soon ... Salut, J