Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2014, 11:39 AM   #1

Hi from manchester (UK)

Hi everyone just found this forum, ive had a pentax for about 6 years k10 but have just got a k3.
i tend to photograph anything i just love taking pics. ive just started some sports (well my sons rugby )photography more of that later as im have some problems with it
so hope some one will be able to help with that.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SAMSUNG GX10  Photo 
03-30-2014, 11:56 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, big paul ... hope to see some mores images soon and what kind of problems are you having ... Salut, J
03-30-2014, 01:30 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by big paul Quote
Hi from Manchester (UK)
Welcome aboard, fire away with your issues in the appropriate sections of the forum to get the maximum response.

btw your flagpoles got a lean to the left.