Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2014, 04:48 PM   #1

Introduction/ Hybrid Backpack

Hi Everyone,
A friend suggested I look into one of these forum sites to get my idea out for a class project and I would love to hear all of your feedback. This is completely new to me so please bear with me.

My friend is designing this so called hybrid backpack or mobile work station. It has hooks up by the shoulder straps to conserve space and is then able to hang onto the edge of the table. It is like a normal backpack until you get to the front of it where it has a detachable "case" that comes off of it. This can hold your computer, folders/notebooks in it. You can also use this case as a "desk" type surface to do your work if you are not around an area that provides one to you. This will allow you to stay more organized and save time, then since you are saving time, will then be able to save money as well. Would you be willing to buy this new innovated backpack? What about this hybrid interests you? Would you use it for other things besides school work? I feel my main market would be college students but could also see it attracting some climbers/hikers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and tell me your thoughts!
Emilie

04-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
This post is no good without pictures....
04-02-2014, 01:56 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, Emilie ... hope to see some images soon of your item ... Salut, J
« Hey all | Hey :) »