Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2014, 09:58 PM   #1

Glad to be part of the Pentax community...

Hi! My name is visakh and I'm from India. Been using a K20D for the last two years and I guess there aren't enough words to express my delight in being a Pentaxian. Ever since I started going through the wealth of information in this site, my pride and joy in being a Pentaxian has only grown exponentially. The camera is sophisticated and such a beauty in itself complemented by the amazing collection of lenses out there. I have the 18-55 kit, a DA 50mm f1.8 prime, a Tamron 28-200 telephoto, and an SMC M 50mm f2 manual prime. Recently, I have fallen in love with the manual lenses that Pentax released in the bygone years and intend to expand my collection.

One thing I would like to bring to the attention of other Pentaxians from India. The only gripe I had was that Pentax had no support in this country when I bought my cam. But after Ricoh purchased the company, I came to know that there is an authorized service center in Mumbai and that the Ricoh India website is offering a collection of lenses for purchase.

Hope this community will flourish more and keep churning out brilliant reviews and pieces of information as they are doing already.

Cheers,
[visakh]

04-15-2014, 02:05 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, Visakh ... hope to see some images soon ... Salut, J
04-16-2014, 12:16 AM - 1 Like   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by viz.sakh Quote
I have fallen in love with the manual lenses that Pentax released in the bygone years and intend to expand my collection
Welcome to the forum, there are many fine examples of Pentax glass, be prepared to become a poor man if you plan to collect them all.
04-16-2014, 08:19 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some of your images.